Health, Safety and Environment
We will achieve this through:
- Being committed to a “ZERO INCIDENT PHILOSOPHY”.
- Demonstrating safety leadership and supporting HSE as a line responsibility.
- Taking the time required to plan and perform operations safely, stop work if it is not considered safe.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy place to work.
- Actively promoting the use of the URBN Safety Management System.
- The personnel development of our people by training, coaching, mentoring and by promoting a safety culture that encourages open and honest consultation.
- Continuously monitoring and improving our performance.
- Continuously working to minimize the impact on the environment.
- Giving the employee and their elected representatives the opportunity to contribute in matters of importance to the working environment and safety.
Top management shall establish, implement and maintain the following requirements for HSE policy:
- The commitment to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injury and ill health and is appropriate to the purpose, size and context of the organization and to the specific nature of its HSE risks and HSE opportunities;
- Provides a framework for setting the HSE objectives;
- The commitment to fulfil legal requirements and other requirements;
- The commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce HSE risks;
- The commitment to continual improvement of the HSE management system;
- The commitment to consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives.
Download (.pdf, 127KB)
The management of URBN have defined and documented the following commitment with respect to quality. Every staff member from management to worker has the responsibility to ensure that the intentions of this policy statement are understood, applied and maintained within their own activity area. In this regard, URBN have made the following commitment:
- Implementation of ISO 9001:2015 to develop and maintain the processes needed to produce a level of project management of a consistent standard of quality
- To foster relationships with clients by effective communications whereby encouraging client feedback
- To promote the continuous improvement of Quality Management System through the visible leadership, commitment, and involvement of our management, and all of our employees’ participation; by the sharing of best practices, and the implementation of lessons learnt.
- To document and measure quality objectives and targets by conducting internal audits and management review.
- To deliver services in accordance with the specifications and requirements of our clients.
- A commitment that every employee constantly aims to improve the overall quality of Company services
- To communicate the quality management policy to all stakeholders.
The URBN Quality Management System has no exclusions to scope. By adopting this philosophy, the clients of URBN will be assured of an excellent standard of completed projects and services, in accordance with specifications and contracts and meet the customer and legal requirements to which URBN is assigned.
Download (.pdf, 106KB)